sedikit cerita yang menggugah peradaban manusia
RSS

Sunday, May 16, 2010

bye bye heaven, welcome REALITY

as ive mentioned in my earlier post, I AM moving from little heaven in balikpapan called Pasir Ridge. the place where i was born. the world i lived in.

the plan is, im moving to bandung where im going to stay in what-so-called-of kos kosan, while my parents are still in balikpapan but they are going to stay in wika.. yea not pasir ridge.

im planning to leave balikpapan earlier bcos i need some kind of time to adapt in kos kosan. i was thinking that it would be so hard for spoiled kid like me living independently far away from my parents.. and of course away from the luxurious pasir ridge.. to think about it, i realize heeeyyy i have to face it. to face the time when i really really have to leave those pleasant time in pasir ridge. hell yeah.

its so sad that now im seeing my house full of boxes. seeing my clothes are packed in suitcase. seeing my books are sent to kos kosan. seeing every my precious things are packed in boxes. aaaaaaah is it bcos my first time moving?

well yea its the real world i have to face it. bye byeeeee all great times ive been through here!

0 comments: